Saturday, February 9, 2008

Another Follow-up

I had yet another follow-up appointment with the doctor on Thursday. She just asked me a few questions and said that things look good. She even gave us the go ahead to start trying again. I was in shock and forgot all the questions that I had for her. So when I left I called David and he reminded me of my questions. We put the question in a letter and faxed it to her and are now awaiting the answers. One of our main questions was about testing for the blood clotting disorder, should we do, how much is it, will insure cover it? My HCG leves still have not gone down to zero but the doctor has not gotten that result yet, so I'm not sure what she's going to say about that. It's currently at 15 which is good because it is continuing to go down. I'm glad to get some good news but I'm concerned because the doctor didn't do any test or exams to make sure that I am healing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!