We then stuffed ourselves at the Conrad's Thanksgiving buffet. As you can see it looks like I ate everything they had.
I'm thankful for
- my husband. He is the best man in the world for me. God has blessed me with a wonderful partner.
- our animals. There are people out there that can't afford to take care of theirs and have to take them to the Humane Society. I wouldn't be able to deal with the heartbreak.
- our family. Even though we aren't together this holiday season, their emails and packages remind me that they are thinking of us.
- our little boy. He is very healthy. God has truly blessed us.
- our house and wonderful neighborhood. Where else would you see this?