Thursday, March 12, 2009

Groundhog Day? I hope not.



Yesterday my day started at 4am with feeding Isaac and finding out his diaper leaked poop through his clothes. Yuck! I then went to a women's bible study in the morning which went well (and they had a warm breakfast!) but when I got home I quickly found that Dorito had attacked the Diaper Champ. There was poop and torn up diapers everywhere upstairs. I called one of my friends to please come and take care of Isaac so I could clean the shampoo the carpet. Thankfully she could come over for about an hour. On top of that I was able to have a hotdog minus a bun about 3pm for lunch. I wasn't able to accomplish getting a shower but I was able to do 3 loads of laundry, dishes, and washing a poopy dog.

So far my day has started the same as yesterday and it's only 6am. I'm praying that today doesn't not go the same as yesterday. Thankfully God gave me patience to make it through yesterday without any screaming and minimal crying.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! what a day! you should have called! let me know if you need anything. i'll be out tomorrow (fri) but if you need anything let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!