Saturday, December 3, 2011

Overwhelmed

Forgive me for not blogging in over a week. I don't know if it's the time of the year or with all that I've got going on, but I'm pulling away from everything. I tend to do this when I'm overwhelmed and need some peace. I haven't been to Bible Study Fellowship in awhile, nor have I been to a MOPs meeting this semester. I am keeping up with the book club, even though I didn't finish the last book, and freezers meals. Hopefully I'll get those meals made this weekend since we are meeting Thursday. When I feel like my life if out of balance, I just take a step back until I'm ready to deal with it again. And that's where I'm at right now. Even though there are things I have to deal with and can't step back from, which include Isaac's meeting with the school district on Monday, his circumcision surgery next Monday, and my surgery in January. Hopefully catching up on the blog today will help me feel less overwhelmed with one less thing on my to do list.

1 comment:

  1. *hugs* Please let me know if I can take anything off of your plate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!