Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pinterest Cooking

I've tried these recipes that I've found on pinterest and here's my review of them. Also if you click on the title of the recipe it should take you to their link and these are their picture. 
Coffee Ice Cubes perfect for making frozen coffee

Seasoned Cucumbers , meh, they didn't wow me.

Cheesy Veggie Chowder , was good but didn't look like the picture.

Potato Corn Chowder , this is awesome, does look like the picture, but takes a few hours to make. 

Best Broccoli of Your Life , not even close. Very salty.

Chicken Asparagus Roll-ups , I can't find asparagus anywhere, so I made it without the asparagus and I can't wait to make it again with the asparagus.

Best Shrimp , was ok. Not really worth the mess. 

Chewy Butterfinger Cookies , I was doubtful when I saw how dry the dough was but these are good and incredibly easy. The easiest cookies I've ever made. 

Banana Oatmeal Muffins , these are really good and hard to believe they have no flour in them. I can't wait to try to these with strawberries. 

Zucchini Lasagna Best lasagna I've ever made, but need to figure out how to dry out the zucchini more because it was a little watery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!