Saturday, July 11, 2015

Tallahasee, Florida State Capitol

Most states have their Supreme Court in a different location. Florida has theirs across the street. 

We loved the dolphin sculpture in front. 

The capitol is 22 stories tall. 


On the top level.


I liked the Florida facts they have displayed. I did not like that we weren't able to see the House or Senate because they were locked and the lights were out. I asked about have the lights turned on and was told that I could go find the Sargent in Arms and he might. Considering they don't give you a map I wasn't going to go searching for some man that might help us with a 4 and 6 year old in tow especially since this place is 22 stories tall. 





Signing the guest book. 

The only governor painting with a very in-focus family in the background. 

These were on all the gates at their parking garage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!