Friday, March 13, 2020

Beginning of Isolation

Thursday, March 12

Rumors started during the day that school may get cancelled next week and as soon as school was out my phone started blowing up with texts. School was cancelled for the next day and week. I had planned on having a robotics competition/end of the year celebration on Saturday and needed to go to Sam's to pick up items for that. Since I was already at Sam's I picked up some other foods anticipating all of us being home for the next week. We were also supposed to have a birthday party for Nolan with friends at a pottery painting place on Sunday so I got some cupcakes for that. The line to check out was close to the back of the store and they were limiting how many waters people could get. 

At this point David had been working from home for a week due to the Coronavirus too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!