Thursday, April 3, 2008

Acupuncture update

Last night when I was getting ready for bed I noticed that I had a bruise from acupuncture. It may be my fault that I got it because I moved to look at the needles but then again it could be from the acupuncturist. This is the only bruise that I got from about 20 needles, but it looks like a bad bruise. It has lines in it from my pants sitting on it all day today. By the way, if you can't tell, the bruise is on my stomach. My doc told me to call her if I had not had a cycle in over 35 days, so I called her today and they made me come in for a pregnancy test. It was negative but I already knew that. Now she says to give her a call next week if I don't start a cycle. I'm sure I'm not going to start a cycle and I know she's going to give me some medicine either Provera or Prometrium. Not looking forward to taking hormones, they make me mean. Forgot to mention that the acupuncturist told me to take the medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!