Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Baby Mama

I got movie tickets from the radio station to see a special showing of Baby Mama. So David and I went to see this movie last night and it is hilarious. Karla you will love it and Courtney you've got to see it. If anybody in Indianapolis wants to see it I would love to see it again. I imagine this is what life would be like for me if I had my sister living with me, no offense Court. I always imagine the worst and I think this movie would be my worst case scenario. They also gave us a toilet clamp, not sure if parents really use this. I had never seen these before this movie.

1 comment:

  1. We had to have a toilet clamp for our first home visit as it was on someone's list... pretty hilarious given we were bringing home a three month old.

    The toilet clamp- a horrible invention...really not fun at all... we could never get it open and would not it off with a shoe... you can imagine...

    We were totally happy when that home visit came and went... now we just have a box of all that mandated stuff (toilet clamp, refrig lock, etc) and show it to the social workers so they can check it off their lists...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!