Friday, September 10, 2010

What's Up with 20 Months?

He's very social, loves being around other kids and going to the playground. He's into trying new foods, especially if it's on mama's plate. Mr. Independent, wants to try doing thing on his own, but will let you help once he's tried. Is becoming more affectionate, we love getting kisses and hugs from him daily. I love that he would rather sit in our laps rather than anywhere else. Isaac loves his tricycle and can get going really fast, but he hasn't figured out what the pedals are for.
I'm not loving how he kicks me every time I try to change his diaper or how he runs crazy in stores. I'm not sure how I'm going to go grocery shopping once he's not in the cart anymore. He's also started hitting/pushing his friends when he's frustrated. After he does it he's immediately sorry and has hugged his friend. He seems to be picking up a few words a week and we are only two weeks into speech therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!