Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My back and verses

It's all better, so the pain must have been from my kidneys. If it were my muscles, my back would have been worst Sunday, since David was out of town Saturday and unable to give me a break. As of Sunday the pain was completely gone. Thank you Lord! I would not have been able to care for a toddler while in that much pain and the Lord knew that.
I'd also like to share some verses with you from my BSF lessons this past week. They have given me so much inspiration, that I have to share.
This one needs to be posted on mirror as a reminder.
Philippians 4:6-7 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
In BSF this year we are studying Isaiah and this verse has really given me hope.
Isaiah 33:24 "No one living in Zion will say, 'I am ill'; and the sins of those who dwell there will be forgiven."
How awesome is that! I am looking forward to the day when no one will say "I am ill."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!