Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Cruising with kids

Some things I forgot to post about our cruise.
I really enjoyed spending time with Mama, Baba, and Grand Yehyeh. I don't get to see them enough.
David wants to do another cruise in two years.
I'm not a cruise person. I would rather go to a destination and have adventure around there. It takes a week for me to recover from the swaying of the ship.
Santa was on the cruise with us. He was awesome! He had business cards he handed out with his picture on them that said "Caught being good." He dressed in costume on elegant night.
It was really nice to take a vacation and technology break before the holidays. I think it kept my seasonal depression at bay for at least a month longer than when it usually kicks in.
Thank you Mama and Baba for the wonderful opportunity to vacation with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!