Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Incredibly Blessed

Isaac made this fabulous pasta necklace for me at school the other week. Within a few hours of giving it to me he asked if he could eat the broken ones. I'm glad I took a pictures, because the necklace is no more. I am so incredibly blessed, I just wish I could enjoy it. For every birthday as long as I can remember when I've blown out the candles I've always wished to be happy. I pray to just be happy. I want to enjoy this life, but it's a struggle. I can not stop crying today, but there is nothing wrong. Thankfully I know this will pass and I will have moments of happiness later today or even tomorrow. But they are so short. I could write more, but I'm pretty sure I sound crazy.
PS. I wrote this a few days ago. 

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!