Friday, January 25, 2008

Movie Review

I feel like it is my duty, now as a blogger, to review movies for the rest of the world. I went to see Juno and had high hopes for a good comedy. I went after work today so there was only one other person in the theater. I actually liked it for this movie, that meant I could laugh out loud and cry without trying to hide it. Well, I liked the movie, but I like most movies as long as they have a happy ending. The movie let me know that I am getting old. Since the movie's main characters are in high school they use slang and I had no idea what they were talking about at times. It's hard to believe but it has been 10 years since I was in high school, 10 years! Warning to my friends this is not a movie that you want to see with your parents, there are scenes that may be uncomfortable.