Monday, May 12, 2008

Expecting

We are now expecting. I am 5 weeks pregnant. I know it's early but I still wanted to tell people. If I have another miscarriage I don't want to go through it alone. The doctor is keeping a close eye on me. I will be having ultrasounds every 2 weeks for the first trimester. I feel a lot better with this one so far. Not sick at all, although I know morning sickness is supposed to start next week. My progesterone level was 80 on Saturday and my HCG level went from 440 to 1500 in two days. These are both really good.

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! Congrats and best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!!!i'll be praying for you! those numbers do sound great! yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! :-) What wonderful news!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!