Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tagged again!

I am supposed to photograph one item in my home to then tell about....something that I love or that has a special story. I picked this one from my wedding, sorry it's blurry I'm still figuring out how to take pictures with my new camera. This was the first time that my entire family has gotten together, Mom's side, Dad's side, and step family.
Second part of the tag is to photograph items from my handbag that I CANNOT live without. I have my phone, a pen, chap stick, gum, and my grocery bag. I know that last item is weird but I use it every time I go shopping so that I don't get hundreds of plastic bags to try to carry.
Lastly I'm supposed to tag someone so I'm tagging Julie and Courtney, my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!