Monday, May 16, 2011

31!

It's 3am and Nolan's been up since 1am, so I think I'll try to catch up on blogging.
Thank you for all the calls, texts, and facebook messages, they really made me feel loved. David had a few more presents in store for me Saturday, which I can't wait to use and read. He also took both boys out to Costco in hopes that I would go shopping or get my nails done, but it was so nice to have the house to myself that I ended up putting away the 10 loads of laundry that had been waiting for my attention. David and Isaac sang Happy Birthday which bring me an ice cream cake and it was so adorable that Isaac had a dance to go with the birthday song. Sunday I also got caught up on some sleep, which was wonderful! Thank you David for making this a wonderful birthday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!