Friday, May 6, 2011

Birthday Presents

I should be napping right now since I only got 3 hours of sleep last night but I thought I'd give you guys a post before my trip to SC. David decided he couldn't keep my birthday presents a secret any longer. So I got a super cool new lens, 35mm 1.8, and a speedlight. You can't tell that half of these picture were taken at 10pm. Please ignore Isaac's naked bum, he decided that he wanted to use the potty today and not wear any bottoms. He is so sweet to give his brother kisses, makes my heart melt. Nolan would laugh after I would take his picture, I think he liked the new flash.


2 comments:

  1. Wow great photos. Nice bday presents. Way to take some good Photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome... wonderful pictures! very cool lens and speedlight! david did well :) hope ure trip goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!