Friday, June 24, 2011

Buh Bye

I met with the surgeon yesterday and apparently my gallbladder is a bad case and he wants it out as soon as possible. As soon as possible happens to be Wednesday at 4pm. If I didn't have it out on Wednesday then I'd have to wait until the end of July because his partner is on maternity leave and he's going on vacation. My gallbladder has a lot of little stones, sludge, and one of walls is thickened. The attacks are also getting worst. Last Thursday, while David was in Japan, I had a horrible attack that left me throwing up for half of the day. Luckily some of my mom friends came to my aid and took Isaac to the park so I could rest for a little bit. Thank you God for surrounding me with these wonderful mamas.


  1. Hooray for soon! Let me know if you need anything!

  2. Yes, how can we help? We have Thursday afternoon free. I could steal Isaac then.


Thanks for leaving a comment!