Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Got Milk?

I've found that having two kids is a juggling act and sometimes I drop the ball or in this case milk. I was holding Nolan trying to pour a drink for Isaac when I dropped a full gallon of milk. The side split open and there was no containing the mess. Thankfully my friend's husband was home and could come over to move the fridge for me.
Right now I'm barely able to juggle all the doctor's appointments. That seems to be the only reason we make it out the door, which is vastly different than a few months ago. Isaac and I had a bustling activity schedule, but now I can't remember the last time we did something just Isaac besides a doctor's appointment. I'm still trying to find our new normal and I hope we get back into those activities soon. Not sure when that normal is going to come though, David's off to Japan next week and then I'll be having my gallbladder removed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Amy, it sounds like you've really got your hands full. I wish I was still in Indy to help you out!! Adding a new baby to the household always makes working out the daily schedule a huge challenge, and I'm sure your gallstones are making it about a million times worse. We'll be praying for you... please let us know if we can do anything to help!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!