Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Teacher Reserves

I am supposed to be a stay at home mom/wife, but school is starting next week and I have gotten a call from both of my old schools to come back and help at the beginning of the year. I wish saying no was easier for me, but when someone says they need my help I just can't say no. I feel like I've been drafted into the Teacher Reserves, called into duty when needed. I love teaching but also want to make sure that I am doing the best thing for my baby too. I am so torn right now. I've prayed about going back to North Wayne as a full-time teacher for 6 weeks and felt God was pulling me to help my former students, but then I get a call from my Preschool this morning telling me they desperately need me. I think I'm going to stop answering the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!