Thursday, September 18, 2008

24 Week Dr. Appt.

My stomach is measuring around 24 weeks. The baby could now survive outside the womb! Now I'm deciding if I should take the flu shot my doctor is offering, which is not a live virus. I've never had the flu or the flu shot. With my weakened immune system, the shot is recommended. But I'm still not sure. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I think it is totally up to you. I didn't get it just because I didn't want to put anything not "normal" or whatever in me. If that makes sense. I'd just weigh the pros/cons and see what is better. Esp since your not teaching / around alot of kids etc your exposure would be limited..however you could get it from some person out at the store...who knows.. Go with your Mommy instincts!


Thanks for leaving a comment!