Monday, January 17, 2011

29 week appointment

Giant gummy's heart rate sounded great. My belly is measuring big, which is somewhat surprising since I've only gained a pound since my last appointment. I'm curious to see exactly how big this baby is. The doctor pointed out that this time around my belly is wider, this might help some of you out with your old wives tell guesses. The doctor is guessing that it's a girl too. Maybe I should start looking into getting some mermaids to put on the nursery wall. I was told to eat more protein to help with the dizziness, double my heartburn medicine, and take more Tylenol for backaches unless I want to see a chiropractor. I'll see the doctor again in two weeks and we'll have an ultrasound in 4 weeks. I also barely passed my glucose test. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!