Sunday, September 25, 2011

6 month pictures

I really tried to get some smiles from these boys but they weren't going to do it for me. Next time I'll be using cookies.

After getting a few of Nolan by himself, not smiling, I thought I'd use Isaac to try to get some smiles out of Nolan. Especially since Nolan instantly starts laughing when Isaac makes eye contact with him.
Isaac trying to get comfortable and away from Nolan. If Isaac's within reach of Nolan, Nolan will grab him and not let go.
This was the best and only shot I got from my oh so happy boys. Isaac herd the camera click and was done with trying to do a favor for mommy.
This was just after a laugh at Isaac.

1 comment:

  1. I love the two boys with their shitty kitty faces. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!