Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Indiana Sucks, yeah I said it

Sorry for my absence this past week or so. I've been having problems with the internet in the evening and am also starting in on my seasonal depression and figured ya'll didn't want to hear about how Indiana people suck. I'm missing hiking in the mountains and seeing the wonderfully colored leaves. Yes, we have colored leaves here but it doesn't take your breath away like seeing it in the Piedmont of the Appalachian mountains. Indiana does have a lot to offer in the fall, apple orchards and pumpkin patches, but I still miss boiled peanuts. I'm also feeling a little lonely at times and it's hard not having family here that I can drop in on. I also miss my friends that check up on me, Tiff. Thanks for worrying about my absence on here. This seems to happen every October and I bottom out around Thanksgiving. So I know it should get better after Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear that you're struggling. Sending love and prayers your way.... take care of yourself, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!