Thursday, April 1, 2010

5 years

5 years ago today I met my husband. We met in Florence, SC for a sushi lunch that last for hours when it only felt like minutes. He is perfect for me in every way. I love that he respects me. One of the ways that he has shown me recently was by my blog. He continues to let my blog be mine, by not making suggestions. He also never complains about our well lived-in house, otherwise known as messy. He just lets it be and knows I will get to it eventually. I love that he cooks for me, even if it is ramen noodles. Otherwise on those tiring days I would probably just skip eating. He tries to give me a break from Isaac every weekend and every night. I love that I got to go grocery shopping by myself last night. He can always make me laugh too. These are only a few of the reasons God blessed me 5 years ago.

1 comment:

  1. What a great pic! I hope Isaac gets better soon and that David's grandmother wakes up soon, too. What a rollercoaster of a couple weeks you guys have had. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!