Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Craft night

While my boys were sleeping I finally got to do some serious crafting. I'm usually to tired by the end of the day to do any other than watch TV. I made a few teething necklaces, got the idea here. So far Isaac loves playing with them. I also recently bought a shirt that shrank so I turned it into a child's dress by sewing up the neck a bit, hopefully I get some pictures of a child wearing it soon. I promise I won't put it on Isaac. I also made a stroller blanket for a friend. I forgot to take a picture of the hooded towels I made for Isaac. He loves running around after his bath with one on.

1 comment:

  1. Love the craftiness! I'm just learning how to use a sewing machine. I got one for Christmas 2 years ago, it was all I asked for and it has sat upstairs untouched ever since. I've been totally intimidated. Until a couple months ago. I pulled it out, my mom showed me a few things and during one nap made each of my girls a new dress! Now I'm hooked and can't get enough of crafty sewing blogs. I'm glad to see you've got some great ideas! :)

    Your family is absolutely darling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!