Friday, June 24, 2011

Buh Bye

I met with the surgeon yesterday and apparently my gallbladder is a bad case and he wants it out as soon as possible. As soon as possible happens to be Wednesday at 4pm. If I didn't have it out on Wednesday then I'd have to wait until the end of July because his partner is on maternity leave and he's going on vacation. My gallbladder has a lot of little stones, sludge, and one of walls is thickened. The attacks are also getting worst. Last Thursday, while David was in Japan, I had a horrible attack that left me throwing up for half of the day. Luckily some of my mom friends came to my aid and took Isaac to the park so I could rest for a little bit. Thank you God for surrounding me with these wonderful mamas.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for soon! Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, how can we help? We have Thursday afternoon free. I could steal Isaac then.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!