Saturday, December 10, 2011

Observation and Visit

I took Isaac into the developmental preschool so he could meet his new teacher and classmates. He had a great time. In fact he was having so much fun that he had an accident and they had to call the custodian to shampoo the carpet. When it was time to leave I asked if he wanted to stay or go and he wanted to stay. That made me feel so much better about him attending this program. The other children were also wonderful by including him in what they were doing. I observed two more lessons one was a book called the Santa Duck and the other was a poster of December words that contained Hanukkah and Kwanzaa but not Christmas. I'm so glad that he has the opportunity to go to a Christian preschool and that our church has the resources for their wonderful children's program that goes up into high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!