Saturday, May 15, 2010

Adios 29, Hola 30!

I got a lot of birthday wishes on Facebook, in the mail, and by phone. But what really made me feel special was a friend bring over this berry cake, roses, and presents. With Isaac being sick I hadn't left the house in a couple days, with the exception of Walgreens for medicine. So it was a treat to get together with someone. Other than that it was a regular day. I'm having a hard time believing that I'm 30. I tell David this and he responds, "You're 30 and a day." So I'm officially older than 30.

3 comments:

  1. A sick baby is not a fun way to spend a birthday--I know, I did my28th birthday with Bryn throwing up all over me. But the cake looks yummy! Glad you got some fun after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment.
    and the prayers.

    It is good to know that I am in good company!

    Hope yall are doing fab!

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait... your mom quilts?
    is she in north carolina?
    I have been looking for someone to make a tshirt quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!