Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Couch-to-5K ® Running Plan


I'm on Week 1 Day 1 of the Couch-to-5K running plan, you can check it out here. It seemed to be pretty easy up until the 10 minute mark and I only made it to 24 minutes out of the 30. I'd like to do a marathon and/or a triathlon, but I know those aren't happening this year. Hopefully by October I'll be running the entire 5k instead of just the first mile. By the way, I'm loving my Phil & Ted's jogging stroller and highly recommend it for any joggers out there. I haven't tried jogging with second seat yet though.

2 comments:

  1. I have been saying for about 5 weeks now that I'm going to start this and I haven't done it yet! Maybe I should do it now so I have someone to keep up with. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!