Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thank you God

We've had some rough weather and not many opportunities to play outside. Thankfully earlier this week we just got rain. No wind. No thunder. No lighting. Just rain.
Throughout this year with my BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) Isaiah study I've learned to thank God even in the storm. With that I've examined the past couple of months and still have to thank God for the trying moments. The month before Nolan was born was a little rough (house repairs, Isaac with Croup, Mother-in-law sick while staying with us, 10 months pregnant and trying to keep up with a 2 year old, crazy dogs, etc.) and I think that prepared me to be able to handle two kids. It can be rough at times but overall things are going swimmingly and I love it! I love being a stay at home mom and am blessed with the opportunity to raise our children the way that we want them to be raised. I'm still working on letting people's criticism of my parenting not bother me, but I know that I have some great kids and that's because David and I are raising them in a Christian household. But God has also blessed me here in Indiana, by surrounding me with a wonderful group of Christian women that encourage me instead of judge me. Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!