Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Something Borrowed Movie Review


My MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) book club read all of Emily Giffin's books and we were very surprised that they turned one of them into a movie. First off I think that her books are poorly written and wouldn't recommend them, with the exception of Something Blue. Now on to the movie, I didn't like it. Maybe because I read the book and didn't like the book, but the characters are portrayed differently in the movie than in the book. Also the movie didn't follow the book as closely as I would have liked. I'd give this movie 2 out of 4 stars. It wasn't horrible but it wasn't great.

1 comment:

  1. Really I hope that this one is just a stepping stone for Something Blue, which I liked so much better than Something Borrowed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!