Friday, February 11, 2011

33 week ultrasound

Today I am 32 weeks and 5 days pregnant with this enormous baby that is weighing 5 lbs. 2 oz. and measuring 34 weeks 1 day. This enormous gummy bear is measuring 10 days ahead of schedule and weighing about the same as Isaac did. When I hear 5 lbs., I asked her again what she said. I wasn't prepared or expecting that. This baby has very chubby cheeks already.
For comparison, here is Isaac at 34 weeks. I did not get to see the doctor today because she had to go off to a delivery, so I'll see her Monday. The baby's heart rate was great and it had plenty of fluid to play in. I asked if there was excess fluid and she said mine is in the normal range at 22 when they like it to be between 5 and 30. This babe was not cooperative, just like Isaac at this point, in letting us see its face. It took awhile but we did get a glimpse. We didn't get a good look at the mouth because there was either a cord or a hand in front of it the entire time. I do believe I saw a dimple though. I also got to watch gummy make a fist and punch me. After we went back into the waiting room, Isaac lifted up my shirt to get another look at my belly. Too cute.
How am I feeling? Big! I can't fit between the washer and the utility sink anymore. So I've trained Isaac to put clothes in the washer for me. I get tired easily, but I'm not sure if that has to do with how big I am or how bad I'm sleeping at night, especially since I can't sleep in my own bed due to the construction. So far I've gained a little over 25 lbs, which is pretty good. Especially since I ate an entire box of fudge rounds Monday. I'm getting tired of pushing the protein but notice a huge difference when I've eaten enough. My feet aren't swelling yet, but I have a weird rash on my arm that comes and goes. Overall I feel SO much better than I did with Isaac at this point.

2 comments:

  1. wow! beautiful! Can't wait to meet him/her..
    love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. It is a treasure from Heaven.

    Baba

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!