Friday, February 4, 2011

The Good, the Bad, the Ugly, and the Potty

The good is that Isaac came up to me in the kitchen today with his shirt lifted up and then lifted my shirt and said baby! The bad, these contractions! Monday night they were so bad I was in tears and called the doctor, luckily they went away after a couple of hours. These contractions are way worse than what I experienced with Isaac. I'm not looking forward to labor with this one. The ugly was discovered this morning, new stretchmarks. Because this baby is higher than where Isaac was, the stretchmarks are higher than the ones from Isaac. Yuck. As for potty training, that took a backseat today. We had our class at the library and I was on top of asking him as often. Even while we were home I had a lot to get done today, so I wasn't watching him like I had the past few days. He's still doing pretty good, but I have to watch him and prompt him throughout the day. I've also found that accidents usually happen before sleep times.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment!