Thursday, October 9, 2014

This Child

He throws me for a loop. Here he is with "his" breakfast. I made him sausage and pancakes, one of his favorites, but he decided he wanted to eat an entire loaf of cinnamon raisin bread. So after telling me he didn't like the breakfast I made him he went to the fridge and got out the loaf and told me he was going to eat it all. He ended up eating one and half slices. 
Isaac has always told me he doesn't like pink and he doesn't like girl stuff. Nolan on the other hand is watching Barbie on netflix in this picture along with his loaf of bread. 
Nolan also came up to me at our block party and told me he wanted to kiss Ella, a neighbor that is in his class and rides the bus with him. This parenting thing is different with each child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!